Everything about RSI - page 26

Dear Mladen,

thank you very much .

it's great . exellent !!

Rsi bars indicator ...

One version of rsi bars indicator posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177881/page2

Rsi bars + Keltner channel ...

As a consequence of having RSI bars, all sorts of additions can be applied to it (since, all of a sudden it is having a open, close, high and low of the rsi). This is one variation : in this one you can have rsi bars with Keltner channel applied to it. Might be interesting to see and to compare it to classical Keltner channel indicator and performance

Thanks mladen for RSi indicator.

RSIOMA_v4.mq4 ----> I need RSI Of Dema. mq4

RSIOMA.MQ4 use mode SMA:0 , EMA: 1, SmmMA: 2, LWMA : 3 but don't DEMA mode.

I need RSIofDEMA.mq4 please...

Files:
rsioma_v4.mq4  12 kb

rsioma with dema ...

katastrof78

Here you go

Set the RSIOMA_MODE to 4 to get dema mode. Here is an example how it looks with dema mode turned on

katastrof78:
RSIOMA.MQ4 use mode SMA:0 , EMA: 1, SmmMA: 2, LWMA : 3 but don't DEMA mode. I need RSIofDEMA.mq4 please...
Files:

RSIOMA_MODE : 4 ---->DEMA very thanks, but Ma_RSIOMA_MODE : 4 dont DEMA...

I need Ma_RSIOMA_MODE : 4 --->DEMA

thank yo for now...

Here you go In this one both can be set to dema (the Ma_RSIOMA_MODE too) wherever you have a choice of averaging type you have dema added to

katastrof78:
RSIOMA_MODE : 4 ---->DEMA very thanks, but Ma_RSIOMA_MODE : 4 dont DEMA...

I need Ma_RSIOMA_MODE : 4 --->DEMA

thank yo for now...
Files:

RSI with multiple Currencies

Friends,

I'm trying a strategy based on correlation of currencies and require help finding an indicator. What I want to do is place 2 or more RSI's from different currency pairs on the same chart.

I'm no coder by any means and was tinkering with the original RSI indicator in an effort to add another currency. Failed!

Can anyone please help me do this or if they have anything like this already done please share.

Thanks in advance,

Kasio

PS If there is a way of simply allowing an extern string/input for the currency you want to be used for the indicator, I can then open multiple such indicators on the same window.

Files:

Kasio check this one. Settings inside the code.

(It's not my work, I've downloaded if from a Russian forum)

Files:
indexes_v7l.mq4  20 kb
Reason: