For Those Looking for the "Grail" - page 4

Grail ...where are you ??????????????

Price action is probably the closest thing traders will ever come to the grail.

Wulong10:
Grail ...where are you ??????????????

Probably doing the same thing somewhere else

I wish there is a holy grail.

Can you imagine if it was a grail and it went Viral. Wonder would markets collapse because everybody would win.

paidinfull:
Can you imagine if it was a grail and it went Viral. Wonder would markets collapse because everybody would win.

So that is why the markets were dead

paidinfull:
Price action is probably the closest thing traders will ever come to the grail.

What is the exact definition of '' Price Action'' ?Do you have any backtests, demo, live account results?

I really never understood what the hell are they talking when using price action. Like The sky is blue, and so are you. Price changes, so? "Price action" seems like an excuse for gambling

riskpertrade:
I wish there is a holy grail.

What is your definition of "Holy Grail" ?. If you are looking for 100% trading winners then you will probably never find it. How about averaging 7/10 winners consistently. Would that not achieve your goal of being a profitable trader ?

If you set the TP to 1 pip and SL to 100 pips, you are going to get 99%. But that one loss can count for more than all the take profits. It is not about the percentages of winning orders. It is about the whole thing together (including MM which seems to be forgotten so many times)

Reason: