Holy Grail - page 11

sure it was abit risky

and presume this is a method hes been using for a few yrs, and just wanted to show it can be done

the 20k was probably beer money to him, as he's siting on the bonnet of a Murcielago in his FF picture

and the bonnet for those alone is way over 20k

not 100% sure about trend trading as he was longing the Euro in May which is usually a very bad idea

although maybe, as the trend was up and down in May

he says he trades the waves, but nothing wrong with trading the trend its nearly all i do

and makes life much easier

what is important is he probably uses an edge, which is lessening the risk

but either way is great trading by any standard

some or most of us get wrapped up in the next great indicator and while those do help immensely they are not everything,

the edge is just as important and then exploit it - which is what i suspect the trader has done

someone on FF was banned yesterday for purporting to trading 500lots and he just turned out to be yet another scammer

but someone posted the link to this trader

and while the scammer was scamming the other trader was making his next mill

still goes to show what can be done, if we use our edges and bend the rules alittle

Good luck

techmac:
WR1

That is a result of a simple trend trading and using common sense (see what started at that exact time when the first order of that account was opened and what was the trend ever since)

Except that the first couple of orders could not be executed on all the brokers (different margin) and that those were so high a risk trading that it is a game how it was done, not trading (he was risking more than 100% on those positions)

anyway, as you said, good luck

I see you are talking about what started then. I guess you mean something like this :

Files:
may.gif  77 kb

mladen:
I see you are talking about what started then. I guess you mean something like this :

And I see that you saw the link posted by WR1 too I did not mean about any indicator, but yes, that one is showing well what happened and is still happening at the time when the first position was opened by that man

either way the bloke has done good

it does n't really matter how

i was also going to check his trade list and see what he's been upto

as the GBP and Euro nearly always sell off in May

maybe he just waits for May and goes short and then sits back drinking champers until next May

could be worse..

mladen:
I see you are talking about what started then. I guess you mean something like this

What is it Mladen, please, and settings ? I would guess stepma, maybe pdf, but just to see if I'm good at guessing...

OK so do we all agree price prediction is impossible? If so then maybe the real holy grail is risk management (massive hint here)

haha! even MM doesn't fly in the face of fat finger algo!

airquest:
What is it Mladen, please, and settings ? I would guess stepma, maybe pdf, but just to see if I'm good at guessing...

Nagh

That is a simple ema variation with filter (version 2) - default settings

davidke20:
Holy grail is in ebay. This is the no.786 holy grail I've found since I started trading few years ago. They're making me tons of money. I dont know why everytime I spend 50 bucks to buy a new system, it will generate thousands of dollars in profit for me everyday. Can you imagine I've purchased 786 unit of holy grail, by trading them at my account 24/5, the account size already grown up to 60billion. Recently B*ll G*tes just made an appointment with me via my hot secretary, said he wanted to learn from me how I've made those 60billion in few years time. I bring him to my money store to checkout my cash, he is so impressed that my money printed with JFK avatar on it, phase value 1million / piece.

Is this old money of china??

Its nice design.

emi_mahmudah:
Is this old money of china?? Its nice design.

You can buy the same things for it as for all the rest of the grails :0

Reason: