New Members introduction - page 849

I just now became a member here and want to say hi

hello everyone

Hello everyone.

I really like to learn more about Forex trading. And I hope this great forum will help me to gain more knowledge about the Forex market and the trading aspects as well.

Cheers

Hello everyone,

I just now became a member here and want to say that I'm newer in trade forez and cfd´s but I want learn.

I use only, for now, EUR/USD in time frame 5 to 30 minutes.

José Freitas

Hello

I just joined and am very much looking forward to being involved with the community here. The site looks great and appears to be a great resource for help, guidance, tips and advice.

I would like to discuss some trading systems and strategies I have tried and am using. I don't want to break rules so my first question is this please: How can I get feedback and invite thoughts and comments and ideas etc. on subjects that I may need to include/post a web site link to? (....the reason I ask is that I believe putting links in posts is not allowed......or am I mistaken on this?)

Thanks very much.

Best wishes and Happy Trading.

PipScalp

hello

i think TSD is the best

have a good day

hello everyone i just came onboard hope its cool here

Hello, Im Bart Roberts.. or Jack at this forum xD

a swing trader and passionate about forex and general trading... years a go I also did phisycal forex, now only grafics with my own style, derivated but not exactly from price action... I believe firmly to share to newbies and good people in general... no to others

Regards

Jack Flint

ox

i am new here. happy to join the group

Hello i am sadi. i am working in forex fram last 1 year and i have great experience with forex.

Reason: