Free News Trading Room

Hey All,

If I host a Free news Trading Room, Who would want to join? Post here or shoot me a PM or e-mail. Im just thinking about it but i was just looking to see who would interested.

thanks & take care,

Bear-

Hi Bear,

Count me In ......

awaiting for your information....

Thanks n Regards,

MS

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

If I host a Free news Trading Room, Who would want to join? Post here or shoot me a PM or e-mail. Im just thinking about it but i was just looking to see who would interested.

thanks & take care,

Bear-

Hi, Bear

Me too

Interested....More info please.... thx Max

i think you should

Yes, I would like very much. Thanks.

count me in too

i would like to. The free news trading room will be in forex-tsd, right...

Let Me in....

Sure I'm in...

I am interested.