New Members introduction - page 387

Hi,

I'm a member of the donnaforex forum, and I recommend it to everyone if you don't know it.

I'm here to expand my horizons.

Have Fun!

-p

Hi to all respectable members of this forum. I am new here and want to share some about Forex in here.

Hello everyone!

I'm a signal provider (abgarfx.com) doing everyday market analysis for subscribers on a webinar, and posting possible entry, SL & areas. I also try to educate my subscribers as far as risk management, spotting trades is concerned & also try to put their psychology as traders at different level I take all the trades I signal with my own money. As we never stop learning - I'm here to learn something & possibly share some of my own experience as well. I trade exclusively the FX market.

Hi guys,

i am new in forex market, i want to learn as much as i can. i believe this is the right place

Hello everybody!

i found this forum from google search records.

I like to know about mql4 or mql5

regards

Hgh

Hi Everyone.

I am new members and started to enjoy forex market few months ago.. So Nice to meet all of trader

Please help me to know and can make money in this market.

I want to control my fear & greed in this market.

hello, I live in Brazil, rio de janeiro. I have several years of experience in forex. seek comments on the market, and indicators

hey guys

i am looking for some new inspiration in trading here

cu later

I just now became a member of forex-tsd which is the best forex community ! Then I can study more something about forex!

Hi to all I wish you to be winners in forex trading.

Reason: