New Members introduction - page 733

I just became a member here and want to say hi.

How can I post in the forums?

This is a great forum with lots of good info. I am getting back into this 'game' as in the past I had BAD money management and wrong tools.

Been involved with Forex nearly 5 years. Particular area of interest at present is measuring momentum. Found the discussion on this topic here to be very advanced and informative. Look forward to being an active member. Thnks

Hi, my name is Pablo, I am new in forex and I am trying to learn before start to trade in real.

I am looking for strategies to test and asimilate

Hello Everyone!

Hi, I am prop trader just landed to this site with wealth of information. Best wishes and happy trading everyone.

My name is Scott and I am searching for a way to become a consistently profitable trader, like everyone here. It is sad that I have to post 15 times to be able to post a PM here, which I want to do to someone specific. I have been watching, lurking, and rarely contributing to FX-TSD for a few years by now, and the improved format has suddenly made me a stranger. Oh well. Please forgive the following posts as I meet my quota of 15 so I can PM this individual. Forgive the tediousness. Post 1.

My name is Scott and I am searching for a way to become a consistently profitable trader, like everyone here. It is sad that I have to post 15 times to be able to post a PM here, which I want to do to someone specific. I have been watching, lurking, and rarely contributing to FX-TSD for a few years by now, and the improved format has suddenly made me a stranger. Oh well. Please forgive the following posts as I meet my quota of 15 so I can PM this individual. Forgive the tediousness. Post 2.

My name is Scott and I am searching for a way to become a consistently profitable trader, like everyone here. It is sad that I have to post 15 times to be able to post a PM here, which I want to do to someone specific. I have been watching, lurking, and rarely contributing to FX-TSD for a few years by now, and the improved format has suddenly made me a stranger. Oh well. Please forgive the following posts as I meet my quota of 15 so I can PM this individual. Forgive the tediousness. Post 3.

Reason: