New Members introduction - page 731

New member he saying hello!

I like to use Renko/Heiken Ashi/Ichi approach.

hi Iam very pleased to be a member

Hi all!

I'm new here, but not new in trading.

My name is Ben and 33 years... young hehe. Live in Amsterdam/Netherlands.

I used to be a scientist but that didn't make me happy.

Therefor i tried my skills in the buy/sell market :-)

Thankfully succesfull. These days i'm trading for fun and since i do so, my gains are larger.

Weird but psychologic more logical icw forex ;-)

Mostly, i used to trade only on price action icw r/s levels, forex, indexes.

Since a while i use more mathematical algo techniques based on bullish/bearish candles only.

Very very simple but yet very effective. No influence of tf's, marketconditions, pairs, tradetimes etc.

I noticed that it can improved combined with the ichimoku technique. The scientific aspect has simular algo's/patterns.

I've read some great books, but i need the practical situations/considerations also.

Hope to learn from you all!

Regards and best wishes,

Ben.

Hi,

i'm relatively new to Metatrader and say hi to this great forum.

Best regards

hi i am new to forex i want supreme hedge ea v1.04 if anyone have please share it

Hi, I'm Karen from Burnaby, BC, Canada.

HELLO TSD!

glad to be here!

thx

DNTme

I just now became a member here and want to say hello

Hello. I'm Inge, and I'm a new meber. I have studied forex trading for about 4 yars, and I have joined this forum becauce I want to learn more about harmonic patterns and how to trade them. I found the link to this forum on a Baby-pips forum-thread. I have a day-job so my time for trading, watching the screen etc. is limited, therefore I want to learn harmonic pattern to be able to plan my trades in a more long term perspective.

Hi

New member from Sydney, Australia - retired - forex dabbler.

Reason: