New Members introduction - page 735

My name is Scott and I am searching for a way to become a consistently profitable trader, like everyone here. It is sad that I have to post 15 times to be able to post a PM here, which I want to do to someone specific. I have been watching, lurking, and rarely contributing to FX-TSD for a few years by now, and the improved format has suddenly made me a stranger. Oh well. Please forgive the following posts as I meet my quota of 15 so I can PM this individual. Forgive the tediousness. Post 14.

My name is Scott and I am searching for a way to become a consistently profitable trader, like everyone here. It is sad that I have to post 15 times to be able to post a PM here, which I want to do to someone specific. I have been watching, lurking, and rarely contributing to FX-TSD for a few years by now, and the improved format has suddenly made me a stranger. Oh well. Please forgive the following posts as I meet my quota of 15 so I can PM this individual. Forgive the tediousness. Post 15.

My name is Scott and I am searching for a way to become a consistently profitable trader, like everyone here. It is sad that I have to post 15 times to be able to post a PM here, which I want to do to someone specific. I have been watching, lurking, and rarely contributing to FX-TSD for a few years by now, and the improved format has suddenly made me a stranger. Oh well. Please forgive the following posts as I meet my quota of 15 so I can PM this individual. Forgive the tediousness. Post 16. Alright, I think I'm done here. Have a nice day.

Hello I am Arun from Bangalore, India. From last 2 year I am using this website, for getting good indicators. I am looking for an indicator that supports zigzag for showing high and low

Hello folks. I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

You will find me on FPA under the same handle: BigT1, Master Sergeant.

I am a CFTC Registered CTA (NFA ID#: 0464982) and a public advocate for honesty in forex.

hi everyone, i have been trading for a year now and had gone from ichimoku method to a combination of TMAs and TK lines. Hope to learn more from all of you nice folks here

hello from Tokyo

just became a member.

hi.

Hello,

I found this forum when looking for 'trailing stop' discussion.

I'm happy to be here and I hope could find some answers and maybe could contribute too.

Thank you for the greetings.

hello...

grea site !!!

Reason: