New Members introduction - page 526

Hi iam new here and would like to say hi, thx.

hi every one

Well, Hi to everyone and back here after long time, happy piping and good luck,

Cheers

Hi there,

I'm from Italy, I like trading but not loosing money : that's why I'm here!

This forum is GREAT: lots of ideas, indicators, discussion....

Hope to contibute back sooner or later.

Good luck to everybody!

Hello everyone, I'm new a forex trading and hope to gain some knowledge in this forum! Happy Trading

I am PipMizer-- scrapeN pips anyway i can get em...

tabanak da big bad papa jama

hello everybody

i'm new to fx market and still learning...

wana learn from the best here...

I have joined to learn MQL4 so as to create a program to run on MT4 that will alert me to good forex trades using price-volume factors and calculations. This is because MT4 does not give much useful volume info. My aim is to extract better volume info at the per trade time and level. After 20 months trading and with about $6,000 AUD losses in forex, I see volume as the only single leading indicator and when used with price info this logical approach can be movement direction predictive when used correctly in a program. Movement direction is sheer guesswork using lagging indicators and historical data and this far more usual such approach has cost me (and many others I feel sure) dearly. For me it is now time to use current data and leading indicators instead of this mostly useless approach using largely useless historical data and lagging indicators as is so prevalent.

This is based on the fact that volume is the only single leading indicator and when used with price info it can predict movement direction far better than any other approach using worthless lagging indicators and historical data, which inevitably causes losses for the hapless forex trader and is through no fault of his/her own. I feel that when one at last sees these suspect approaches and advice as the largely loss-causing nonsense that they are, a search for a truly movement predictive approach should become paramount to a thinking trader. I feel that price-volume analysis provides a very powerful movement predictive tool or approach to forex trading, and by using relevant logic, conditions and calculations in my MTL4 program running on MT4 I hope to be able to arrive at this situation and scenario, much to my benefit. But I need to first create and run such a program to see how well it works.

Hello To All

Bogor, Indonesia

Badri

Reason: