New Members introduction - page 519

Hi All

I have been reading this forum for a number of years and have been trading forex since 2002. I have decided join the community.

Regards

Helloooooo Traders! I need a breath of fresh air from other forums and

I'm ready to rock some pips!

Q

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Good day to all

Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

What's current thinking here on technicals?

donducky

Howdy all

Im not quite new to trading in 2009 and 2010 I lost about 50k because I did what every new dumb ass trader does and did everything wrong. Now 3 years later I am back but I have now learned what I did wrong and what I need to do to be more successful so I hope I am. I love mathematics and trading so trading to pattern is my gig. I refuse to day trade again so 4H and D will by my trading area.

James

Howdy,

I have been trading for years, but never decided to go after it as seriously as I am now. This site is an amazing source of ideas and info!

Cornett

Hello everyone.

I am newbie at forex and your forum, sharing ideas about how to create indicator, etc is really interesting.

THANK EVERYBODY

Morning All

I've been into Forex trading for a couple of years now and have looked at a number of systems, but my life style (kids) doesn't let me trade London or New York, so I stuck with the Asian markets when I'm at work :-(

Most recently I've been looking at breakout systems and made some pips, but can't retire yet, so I thought I'd look for a different perspective here!

Cheers

Hi guys,

My name is John E. Putman II, I've been around the forex arena for a pretty long time - since 2003 actually. Some of you that have been around a while may remember me from my days with FX Street. In 2009 I decided I needed a break from all things financial and spent a lot of that time, researching, hiking and camping (and not in that order either ). I've been back to trading for about a year and have recently started to get the itch again to get involved in some of the communities. I've been lurking around here for a few days and like the feel of it so decided to register. Looking forward to participating. - JP

Reason: