New Members introduction - page 516

Hi guys, I'm new here and I would like to learn from you. This site seems to be very interesting.

Thanks!

Hi! I'm apps reviewer, so during reviewing of some applications for Forex I was interested with that. I haven't tryed FX before but I'm gonna do this now =)

Hello!

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

I'm a Technical Trader since Feb 2010.

I have being trading for like 5 years. From a user using massive amount of indicators to now just 1 indicator. Hope to share my experience here and also learn from others.

Hello, traders.

just wanna ride the ocean.

всем привет из belorussia

я новичок в этом форуме .

Hey Dear members I am a newbie on this forum. I am a Govt. emplyee in a local Vocational Training Institute. I am an "Admin Officer" here.

I want to earn more and more in Forex Market but before this I want to learn more and more.

So Please help for this purpose.

Per the request of the pop-up, I am here to introduce myself. My name is Hunter and I have been trading forex, gold and oil for about 3 years now. I trade strictly off the indicators, although I avoid the markets during major data releases like NFP and such. Doing okay, want to do better.

matfx:
Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hi I'm Pete01 and I'm new here. Glad to be a member here, hopefully I can learn some things about forex.

regards to all

yo Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Reason: