New Members introduction - page 46

introduction........

Hi guys, I am leemike and I am new here in this community.Actually I really like to explore new things and discussion. so I think such forums are good platform for the both purposes, so I hope I'll learn more from the senior members of this forum.so thanks in advance.

hello world

Hi all,*My name is Yohan me I play drums in a rock band.This is a few days that I spend time on accurately and clearly tsd.com congratulation, I love the atmosphere found there !I will do my best to attend as much as what the forum has given me.

hi Everyone my name is Jenni, I have been trading for a few years. I like scalping however i have noticed since the economy worldwide is changing rapidly is safer to trade swing trades. So to all you scalpers and daily traders its best to use daily charts and see volume and moving average indicators. i have been using a few signal providers also that are helping greatly and have made a huge impact on my profits. so trade swing and use a signal provider that is good( hard these days to find a descent one) i use fxpremiere com they seem to be a good price and very good. As for swing trades they also sometimes close within a few hours so it works out pretty good. Scalping is pretty hard as brokers are manipulating prices so no point these days... we all know they take a few pips to even 11 pips per trade before we breakeven so trading a longer trades is the only worthwhile trade to make.... look forward to your replies..

your welcome mayorgentenq

Hi new here, i trade swings SR.

Welcome!!!:)

Hi all. I'm glad to be here. Good luck to everyone!

i am a beginner in trading forex, i need a xmeter indicator, could someone give me please

Just joined and already i,ve got great insights from a member here which has opened doors in my trading enlightenment. Looking forward to network with like minds. Thanks

just joined, waiting to share thoughts with more experienced members. My aim is to write an EA that makes me rich of course if I do it, I'll post it here many pips to everyone!

Reason: