New Members introduction - page 45

I Love Trading

Hey everyone. I think it's important to stop for a moment and remember why we love do what we do from time to time.

I love trading and all that goes into it. It's such an experience, especially looking back on the journey so far, the beatings, and the successes alike.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"

I'll then you, to be successful in this business, you have to dance in a lot of rain. So much, you even wonder why in the world your dancing in rain when you could be sitting by the fire drinking hot coco.

Haha

Happy trading everyone!

Hi every body...

I am newly registered member at the forum. i registered at the forum to learn forex and get knowledge about the forex. i am here to make forex discussions and suggestions. hope all the senior members will cooperate and make opinion about the forex.

my favorite forum

I will stay for a long time on this forum. Thank you!

introduction

hi, i am homa.

i am a forex trader and i like forex a lot . i can help you with forex

Hellow! im newbie

Good day forex traders.

Hello everyone, this is mansi from India. I am a college student with huge interest in Financial Markets specially Derivatives.

Though by name this forum seems like a Big Forex forum but i think discussion here seems mainly technical(of which I certainly want to be a great student ). I hope I will learn a lot from here.

Hello everyone,

my name is brokeman and I'm new here.. hope to get useful information and new trading skills..

Thnx and regards,

b

Hello every person.

Glad to meet every personone here. I'm freshman here. I'll greatly appreciate your assist. Thanks advanced

hello,newbie here,greeting from CA

Its my first time to post on this forum,just wannat make some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this board,please delete this thread.Nice to see you guys here.

hi am new to here guys -how is your trades?

hi am new to here guys -how is your trades?

Reason: