New Members introduction - page 403

Hi all.

I tried forex trading in 2010 while living in Antigua in the Caribbean, without success. Now trying again from Port Douglas in North Queensland, Australia.

I just now became a member here and want to

hi everybody!

2 Years of trading... forex! I'm lovin' it. Started only with the majors, whereby I am at a point where I trade all pairs, anytime, everywhere.

My favorite trading strategy is news trading! Can't wait for governments to take great decisions, which impact the world!

Take care and feel free to directly contact me if you want to team up and take over the world with Forex!

Just join to forum, seems a lot of knowledge here

Hi

just became a member and want to say hello to everybody.*

1 year trading but I need to learn a lot.

Hello Everyone, my name is Derek. I am here to further advance my understanding of the market and hopefully meet like minded members as I am sure to do here. I have been trading the FOREX for just a tad bit over a year. The styles I have been looking at lately are Fibonacci analysis with projections and expansions, and also harmonic trading (big learning curve on that one though) Anyhow I would love to hear from other that may also have found this to be a style they like and works for them and exchange ideas.

Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hello, I'm new in here, thank you to admin, I wanna to learn about it.

Hi.

I'm Daniel and I am new to here. I'm interested in Forex and automated trading.

Wish to learn more from the forum regulars here!

Daniel

Hello i'm old and new member...because just look...and now i start to write what i have learned

Reason: