New Members introduction - page 405

Always check on the forum as there is something that catches my eye every once in a while. A quality site. Thanks for having it!

Hi everybody, I'm Rob, I live in the UK. I've been playing with forex for a few years now, but have recently decided to get serious with it. I am currently learning loads and starting to trade with some success. Always looking on the forums for learning (and sharing) valuable information.

Hi All,

I'm Kaleb. I've been researching and doing some live trading in forex over the past year. I'm currently searching for an EA or a custom indicator that would display my quantity of open positions in MT4. If anyone knows of one that would do this for me, please let me know.

I'm excited to be a part of this group and learn from all of the experience here!

Thanks and Happy Trading!

Hi, I'm Nicastro. I'm new to the forum. Please bear with me if I'm a little rusty on the etiquette.

Hi gazza here ......hoping to make my first mill with the forums help..yeah baby

Hi all,

I am new to this fourm and I like to say hi. I hope to learn more from this fourm to improve my trading.

just became am embers, like to lern more about swing trade.

thanks

Hello, I'm a wannabe professional day trader that's been in training off and on for the last 7 years. Unfortunately, I'm not really any closer now than I was 7 years ago. I'm currently looking at Binary options, but my verdict is still out if I believe them or not. I'm like a lot of other people on here and looking for a method/strategy that is somewhat reliable, for both (potentially) forex and binary options.

Thanks.

Hi all, I'm new to FX, this forum and also to MQL. I love this language and hoping to develop my own strategy. Wish me a luck while I wish all of you a luck!

Best,

Keith

Hi, I am from Hong Kong, nice to meet you all

Reason: