New Members introduction - page 407

Hi everyone

Glad to have found this forum. Novice on a learning curve.

cheers

alexjt

I am newbie here and I want to share something positive here.

Hi every body,

Glad to join this forum and let me gain the knowledge from all of you. May knowledge flow into me from all around.

I am from India and was trading in Indian markets, and like most of the traders started to trade having a little knowledge about the trading. Now I learn t a bit after making some losses and have hope and faith in me that one day I will be a successufl professional trader and earn money. That's why I am here in this forum.

Thank you all

Rajath.

Hello , this is my first post here , but have been following the posts and reading the threads for a long time now , and i totally love forex-tsd

hello i am zahirsheikh, new memebr here. i am new forex trader. hope i can learn a lot from here and share my experience here. good luck everyone. thanks

Hi !

I´m MIke and wanna say hello to all !!

Hi,

We are not really new here but this is our 1st post here ... and hopefully it won't be the last one

We are a small team of professional forex programmers/traders and like any serious programmer/trader in the forex world ... we must be here learning, improving our skills and offering the result of our years of experience.

Thanks and all the best,

barmenteros support team

With happy, I'm Eka Madona from Indonesia..

Hi all, i am chrisyuto from indonesia, thanks for creating this sharing forum and all the info sharing..

The best forum around. Looking forward to participate.