New Members introduction - page 401

Just learning...

I am very grateful to be part of this forum

Thanks, for lesson.

Hello, I've been reading the threads in TSD for some time now and finally making a posting. I couldn't think of a more creative username so I just generated one -- you can call me "VRF"

new post.

new learner

Hi All

Great forum.

I found the MT4 version of a polynomial regression chanel called i-Regr.

Looking for something similar for TradeStation.

Eric

Hello everybody, nice to meet you all here.

Hello,I'm new membet to this Forum

I just trad Forex, I lik it!!!...so I lik Imran sait strategy,I'm loving the template and the indicator. I have been searching for ways to either add to a trade in strong trends or to get into a trade if I have missed the first signal of the day on my main method of trading (Imran Sait's Laguerre method).

This strategy is ideal, and also seems to work very well on 5M and 15M timeframes, which are my preferred choice (I close all positions overnight - yes it often costs me pips but I sleep better!)

I have done some limited backtesting, and this has confirmed what I suspected / hoped would be the case - when the rope forms at the same time as a Laguerre signal the pips are simply awesome, especially (not surprisingly) on GBPJPY

Avidia

the root of suffering acording to buda ... so dont get too greedy just hope to be smart and luck you always be yours