New Members introduction - page 395

Hello everyone,

I'm a young guy (23) who always found interesting everything about stocks and financial markets.

A year ago I started to watch them more carefully and I think now it's time to jump into the pool and get a first impression.

I hope soon I can live from my trades and leave my current job. Untill then, I'll consider forex a hobby. Any advice is welcome.

Hello to everyone. I'm Jean from Montreal. I'm already trading Forex for about two years but only now I came to the idea of being active forum participant instead of just a reader)

new trader here just like to say hi

hI eVERy GuYs ,

Im nEw hErE .

kk.

Hello to all, friends: In the first place, I apologize them for my poor person use of English. The main one responsible that that written is intelligible it is Power Translator 15. Clarified this, I have arrived to the Forum looking for information of Forex in Internet, concretely a tell-tale TRIX was looking for. Later on it seduced me the quantity of information of the Forum, although it is of difficult understanding for the laymen that don't also speak English. I am a Technical Engineer of Mines in unemployment situation for a lot and that he vacuums to find their place in the market FOREX. I have studied the topic for almost 2 years and, with the help of some friends and indefatigable reading, I hope to be able to find my place in this world and I trust that this Forum you one of the pillars that helped me to make me a hole in the market of FOREX. Thank you for everything friends. I hope this project never fails!

Hello

new to this world

Hi i am new member here and happy to join with forex TSD

Hello everybody.. I want to start my journey here.

I am glad to join one of most popular community of forex FOREX-TSD

Hi,

i'm glad to be here and i like the forum

my experience are very low... so i need time for learning and doing

regards

Reason: