New Members introduction - page 194

hello im indonesian nice to meet you guys

Hello!

I'm newbie.

Greetings to all!

hiii...

hope be better here

Hi, I'm new here and new to forex. I use renko charts and I'm looking to provide any help i can and also hear what others have to say in regards to trading with renko charts. thanks.

Hi i¿m from chile and I start with a real account pretending that it would be easy to trade. Or this is told me the broker seller. Just like that, i try with Gold...think that i was newbie, i don't know anything and i trade in real account...yes, i broke the account in 2 days. So, i met a trader from my country who know in forums about forex. He teach me a lot. But he used to made scalping...it made me slow, i don't understand nothing, even more his method. He trade on 1M chart. So I read a lot of books, i prove a lot of strategies but finally broke 3 news accounts. Now i trade conservative lots, i don't take much risk, and try to be order. For now I study the Elliott waves, a fascinating world i discover with this theory. And use a lot o fibo on trading. So this is my story...I know that many people tell me test on demos or make backtesting...but I think the best method to learn is in the real world. Never the feeling of trade on demo it compares to the real trading...it's your real money is gaming. Not a fantasy. Good pips for everyone.

Hi All,

I am kac from India. I am sure that, I can learn more on this forum about trading fx.

kacraj.

Nice to be here....

G'day,

I need to be able to communicate with fellow traders to help assess current tools and actions on the web

Thank you for being here !!

Bye,

Colin

Just want to say thanks for the great info in this forum. It's really helped in my trading.

Brad

Hi! I'm a new here , in this site I can find what i need.

thanks

Reason: