New Members introduction - page 388

Hi, i want to know more about metatraders

Hi All. Like I forex MT4.

I'm from IraqI deal with the Forex market 3 years ago, and I follow with Arab forums specialized in this field, and now came to my mind the idea of follow-up forum foreigner for more access and also strengthen the English language

I am happy because I became a member of this forum

Hello Traders, I have been a member since December lurking around now and then, I have found a lot of useful info and tools on this forum.

hello,

My name is Dr. Itzhak trying to find my way at forex market

So happy being a member of forex-tsd, one of the best forex community!a little difficult for me, because english is not my natural language ,but i will work hard

My name is Nandarani though this is not my original first name. It's a long story. I am not Indian. I always arrive at forex-tsd looking for something having arrived through a search on google. No different today: looking for a sine wave indicator which I was prevented from downloading 10 minutes ago. Maybe now that I have renewed my association and am actually posting an introduction, that will change. I live in Honolulu, and am only able to trade part of the time; it is an activity I find utterly engrossing and enjoyable, from several angles - every angle, really. I have learned much about myself through trading. I have encountered real experts with kind hearts. I wish everyone well, and that they take care of their health, get enough sleep, and 'trade well.' Here in Honolulu, it is difficult to trade London and New York; that's perhaps why I think of getting enough sleep.

Hi, I just signed up recently, and I would like to say "Hi" to everyone and thank you to those who tirelessly share their systems and indicators.

Hi,

New to this forum. Don't know what I can give, and what I can get

Hi Guys,

New to the FX Market

I just now became a member here and want to say all of you hi

Reason: