FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 530

Teacher, what's up with the euro? ))))

Thanks for YOU taking my advice, there sure were not enough horses to go down)

The day before yesterday for dumbasses like YOU said "only down, maximum will give 1.1045, 1.1070".

No MMMMMMMmomo Mighty Dubolom, baile too, somewhere else.

sxww:

Teacher, what's up with the euro? ))))

Thanks for YOU taking my advice, there sure were not enough horses to go down)

The day before yesterday for dumbasses like YOU said "only down, maximum will give 1.1045, 1.1070".

I was wrong about 1.1260. Ok, well, we'll see next week. If it goes below 1,07, then we may go to 1,04. It's better that it is so fast.

max325:
Something seems to me that with my drawing I was wrong about 1.1260. All right, we'll see about that next week.

If the selling levels are broken down, there's nothing to catch

And the teacher is strong, sniper))))

Cardboard fool, come on out, the kids are demanding an encore of YOU)))))))

Until the Euro sees 1.1188 the Euro is not going anywhere down)))) There is 1.0845 waiting for us at the bottom.

azfaraon:
Until the Euro sees 1.1188, the Euro will not go down)))) 1.0845 is waiting for us at the bottom.

We have already seen it all, now you are trading intraday, now suddenly you are turning into mid-term traders, I am sick of this meaningless babble.

What are you going to do with the open bars, to wait until you see Kolyan, as he willed?

azfaraon:
Until the Euro sees 1.1188 the Euro is not going anywhere down)))) There is 1.0845 waiting for us at the bottom.
So far for the 1.1210 low. Very much want to sell more. We will see next week.

sxww:

We have already seen it all, now you are trading intraday, now suddenly you are turning into mid-term traders, I am sick of this meaningless babble.

What are you going to do with the open bars, wait until you see Kolyan, as he bequeathed?

I trade when there is a reason and the result is in the demo, that everyone can see my result.

max325:
So far at 1,1210 minimum. Very keen to sell more. We will see next week.
So the funny thing is that they are looking for buying places, no way to get that you don't have to do that.

azfaraon:
I trade when there is a base and the result is on the demo.

There are no results in the demo.

Have you understood that drawing abstract figures on the price chart and expecting any results from this drawing is meaningless?

Everyone can see it, but who needs it except you?

Reason: