Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Search in documentation is available via MetaTrader 5. Search and learn!
Michele Grieco
Michele Grieco 2016.09.27 16:25 

Hello guys

I'm kind of new on Meta trader and I'm learning as I go. Lately I subscribed to a paid signal and apparently something strange happens. Every time the trade get put in less than a second that trade closes automatically. This is not the guy that owns the signal doing this. Do you guys have any thoughts about this?

Thank you for your help!

Tf43sam03
Tf43sam03 2016.09.30 18:34  
Michael Grieco:

Hello guys

I'm kind of new on Meta trader and I'm learning as I go. Lately I subscribed to a paid signal and apparently something strange happens. Every time the trade get put in less than a second that trade closes automatically. This is not the guy that owns the signal doing this. Do you guys have any thoughts about this?

Thank you for your help!

Hello Michael, Are you French ? if yes : je suis Français de Lyon et j'aimerais apprendre comment marche la souscription des Signaux, j'aimerais partager nos expériences , quel est ton problème ?

Salut, Francesco (français d'origine italienne)

Michele Grieco
Michele Grieco 2016.10.30 19:03  
Tf43sam03:

Hello Michael, Are you French ? if yes : je suis Français de Lyon et j'aimerais apprendre comment marche la souscription des Signaux, j'aimerais partager nos expériences , quel est ton problème ?

Salut, Francesco (français d'origine italienne)

No I'm sorry I'm not French
Nkechi Sonia Kanu
Nkechi Sonia Kanu 2016.10.30 22:11  
OK can u translate please
/
To add comments, please log in or register