Copy Signal and trades closing instantly?

Hello guys

I'm kind of new on Meta trader and I'm learning as I go. Lately I subscribed to a paid signal and apparently something strange happens. Every time the trade get put in less than a second that trade closes automatically. This is not the guy that owns the signal doing this. Do you guys have any thoughts about this?

Thank you for your help!

Michael Grieco:

Hello guys

I'm kind of new on Meta trader and I'm learning as I go. Lately I subscribed to a paid signal and apparently something strange happens. Every time the trade get put in less than a second that trade closes automatically. This is not the guy that owns the signal doing this. Do you guys have any thoughts about this?

Thank you for your help!

Hello Michael, Are you French ? if yes : je suis Français de Lyon et j'aimerais apprendre comment marche la souscription des Signaux, j'aimerais partager nos expériences , quel est ton problème ?

Salut, Francesco (français d'origine italienne)

Tf43sam03:

Hello Michael, Are you French ? if yes : je suis Français de Lyon et j'aimerais apprendre comment marche la souscription des Signaux, j'aimerais partager nos expériences , quel est ton problème ?

Salut, Francesco (français d'origine italienne)

No I'm sorry I'm not French

OK can u translate please
Reason: