New Members introduction - page 323

i,m doctor in forex from 1 years my profits good

Hello to everyone,

I have been lurking around this forum for a long time and I would like to thank all of you, specially those who have been giving freely of their time and knowledge. I look forward to give back of what I have learned from here and there when I am able to do so.

A special thank-you to the moderator(s). May God Bless you all!

hi all im new here

Hi traders, looking forward to be a contributing member here at tsd.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

I'm using MT4 trading FX, wish I can learn more EA here

Hiya to all,

I just got myself registered in this forum. I'm a complete newbie in the world of trading, so I'm really excited and looking forward to the sharing of posts, ideas etc. of my fellow members.

Hi, I'm new comer. Glad to see you all.

Hey all, I'm an experienced trader who the past year has been developing a platform for us (traders) to set and receive our own custom alerts. I have been looking for feedback to improve the product because I want to make sure that it is a product that helps all Forex traders. If you want to check it out, it's called Traido Forex Alerts. If not, no worries and have a great day! Thanks!

Hello Guys, This is my first time I joined here. I hope everyone will help me.

Hi every body how are you today?

I wish all of you have good news at anywhere ... he3x ... OK I would like to give you some information about me that is I am from Indonesia Country which hath Bali Island. Wow it's amazing place for you to put time for refreshing your brain. I am a new comer in trading maybe around 3 month ago, I learn about it and I still to learn till today .. it's enough for me to make a little one script of PO Buy/Sell using trailing stop. That is my skill right now, and I hope for 6 month latter I will be a good trader who with you together make money ... :v :v :v :v OK I think is enough introduce from me ... see you later ...

Reason: