Deposit acceleration - page 4

IvanIvanov:
What's it for?

What for, traffic and publicity.

I've been working from home since May 2010, I like to organize courses and webinars on programming, or you start talking to yourself )) Expense of the profession, so to speak )) By the way, I have launched an educational site this morning, it is still empty and I have started an introductory course on MQL4/5 there and then a scalper course. I have a good resource here but it lacks a lot. For example, if I don't support a theme, it goes to the basement and that's it... a black hole. So a parallel site, grounded only for learning, wouldn't hurt.

I wrote here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/37208 that I will run an MQL course when I get the scalper sorted out.

Проведение вебинаров на mql5.com
Проведение вебинаров на mql5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Новички в программировании варятся в собственном соку, задают одни и те же вопросы, ломают голову над простейшими задачами. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

VDev:

Like why, traffic and publicity.

I've been working from home since May 2010, I like to organize courses and webinars on programming, or you start talking to yourself )) Expense of the profession, so to speak )) By the way, I have launched an educational site this morning, it is still empty and I have started an introductory course on MQL4/5 there and then a scalper course. I have a good resource here but it lacks a lot. For example, if I don't support a theme, it goes to the basement and that's it... a black hole. So a parallel site, grounded just for training, wouldn't hurt.

I wrote here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/37208 that I will hold a course in MQL, as soon as I get the scalper sorted out.

You may be right, I've been trying to do this for a long time now and I'd like to give the classes to the students.

VDev:

Good idea, I've been thinking about it myself, let's do it. I now have a group of about 20 testers, most of them were previously enrolled in my MQL4 courses. The time limit is a week, in order to force them to update to new versions. But they have different interests, some are interested in news, others are interested in arbitrage )). In general, there is a useful exchange, but no order.

I'll make some more adjustments and create a group, add yourself as a friend. Oops, it turns out that you can't send e-mail to your friends here, only one by one... Well, I'll start a testing thread.

Added.

IvanIvanov:
Yes, I wanted to sign up for a course and it's time to create a school.

Why in private, better here, it is not forbidden and I'm not in competition with this site, rather the opposite will help what I can. The site is currently completely naked, but registration is working. I have a bunch of clips left from past times, I need to leave there tonight. I just need to think of a name for the site))). Suggest a name, for the successful in the debt will not stay ))). Url simple https://mql.gnomio.com/ . In the top left corner immediately switched to Russian, in the top right registration. When registering pay attention to the password requirement, for some reason 50% of people used to slow down on this.

IvanIvanov:

Cool target.... If my broker has a good spread, then i have to start with $1 or i have to withdraw money from the account daily, because after such a run-up i have to face limitations of the broker, as a rule after a certain amount the leverage is lowered, the execution time is increased, etc.

With the frequency of transactions I do not know, I count on several transactions a day, well, at most a couple dozen, maybe for several instruments

Most likely you will have to compete with the maximum possible lot)

mmmoguschiy:
Rather, it's more likely to hit the maximum possible lot ))
So that's the main goal, to hit the maximum

IvanIvanov:

I don't have a project yet, just an idea, I'm just filling in the topic, I'm planning to do it next year, if not in the autumn of this year....

Understanding about the phone's patent... :-)

Who's bored - join us, let's do it....

Hit the first link ("Deposits Deployment") . Beautifully presented!

VDev:

It's better to count the average % per day. I have 3-5% per day according to the new algorithm, but only a week of tests on a small real))) But, if we assume that it will be like this and make compound interest (reinvestment every day), we obtain the multiplication of deposit in 1.04^220 = 5589 times, which corresponds to a miserable 558900% per year. The number 220 is the number of working days per year (roughly), 1.04 is the depo multiplication factor per day, the ^ sign means degree.

Well, if you get off the binge, get into a regime, etc, you can get to 10% per day. Then you get.... God, it's scary to type in the numbers... 1.1^220 = 1277587737 = 127758773700% per year, which can already be considered a satisfactory result.

These are the kind of goals that I propose to aim for! )))

:-)

This immediately sounds like a tiki-tiki-tiki... :-)

IvanIvanov:
MT5 cent.
Where is it?

R0MAN:
Where is there such a thing?
On the demo.
Reason: