New Members introduction - page 742

hi everyone,

I am new here so I can only reply here

Can you explain to me how the 3 EMA Strategy works?

Hi Guys,

I am newbie. learning about forex and indicators to trade successfully. I am in industry since Nov., 2013. So far i have spent daily lot of hours and i am still spending and learning. I have made some money already and lost as well...

I am using the forum since couple of weeks. Reading different post and advices and following it but i felt like this is the time now to start participating so i am introducing myself to start with...

I am from an Australia and i am full time trader now. I am very passionate about forex trading and one day i become a successful trader...

Thanks everyone for making such a nice place...

Harry

(= FOREX, DRUGS & ROCK'n'ROLL =)

Happy and successful trading to you all.

I've been in forex for about a year now. Have been learning on the go. Obviously not the best solution because I've lost thousands already... very slowly. Feel like I'm so close and then I get smashed. Anyone who wants to show me how to make a living here is most welcome.

Hi everyone..

Nice to join here...

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello everybody! I've been studying the forex market for more than 3 years! No experience with a live account though. I wish I make it this year!

Thank you for this awesome site!

Hello guys, I'll be glad to be the member of this forum, as I can much more learn from all of you. Have a nice profits!

Hello everyone...

Greetings fron Chile

i am a new member and want to say hi

Where to go in London?

Hello Everyone! Tell me please where to go in London at Saturday?

Reason: