New Members introduction - page 317

I just now became a member here and want to say hi....

glad to be here. so much stuff to browse

hello i'm new, although account is "old"... I'm into MT4 trading, just developping an EA... I know average MQL4

Thanks!

Just stopping by to say hii I am the newbie here

Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hi Everyone ,Please allow me to introduce myself: my Name is James McCabe and I am official Representative of tradingforex.com , a regulated Forex Broker established in Limassol, Cyprus. I will be available anytime to reply all inquiries regarding forex trading in general or our services in particular.I wish you all a great day.Respectfully,James McCabe

Hi all, I've been trading on and off in the UK for about 8 months now using a Spreadbetting platform along with MT4. I'm a member of daytradingforexlive.com which has opened my eyes to the world of manipulation in the markets. I'm keen to find MT4 indicators on this site that can spot stop runs at key points and the rejection candle formation. I have traded these successfully but the problem is trying to find them (they always seem to happen when I'm away from my screen). Happy Trading guys and gals, looking forward to exploring this splendid community.

hi i am a new member here. would like to learn and contribute my study and knowledge here. thank you :-)

Hi Im newbie to forex trader..I hope I can learn on this forum. Thanks

hi, im from malaysia & im still new in fx trading (1year old). i hope to learn more, pls guide. tq

Reason: