New Members introduction - page 158

hello all,

I would like to share my known as unknown info to all the people there, so I thought it is the best platform to start with....

Hello,

I would like to say hi to everyone.

I am an economist and professional Forex trader with more than 10 years of experience.

It is a tremendous honor to be named as the third place winner of the “Top Economic Forecaster” by “The Association of Professional Economists of BC” (the local chapter of “Canadian Association for Business Economics”) at the "38th Annual Crystal Ball Awards". I was honored to finish in fifth place in 2008, fourth place in 2009 and second place in 2010.

Hope to get the chance to learn from you and help anyone. :-)

Hello everyone,

I am an economist and a professional Forex Trader with more than 10 years of experience.

It is a tremendous honor to be named as the third place winner of the “Top Economic Forecaster” by “The Association of Professional Economists of BC” (the local chapter of “Canadian Association for Business Economics”) at the "38th Annual Crystal Ball Awards". I was honored to finish in fifth place in 2008, fourth place in 2009 and second place in 2010.

I hope to learn from everyone and hope to be able to assist anyone who needs some trading advice.

Thank you! :-)

forexman1354:
Hello everyone,

I am an economist and a professional Forex Trader with more than 10 years of experience.

I hope to learn from everyone and hope to be able to assist anyone who needs some trading advice.

Thank you! :-)

Nice to have a person like you here............. Lets share ideas

This is the one of the best forex forum on the internet. Adiwardi

hello, I am here!

Good to meet everyone here. I am a new member. Hope to be positive. Tanks all.

Hi everyone,

I like to visit this site cuz it is full of new trading ideas and advanced indicators.

Hello everyone,

Great site with lots of useful info.

Glad to be on board!

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Reason: