New Members introduction - page 1120

Hi everyone, i began with fx for 4 yrs. I follow price action method.

hi

I am new here. Hope to meet new friends with same interests; means Forex. thanks

happy trades for all

Hi to All members. I used a lots from this forum. Now I would like to register, cause I want to communicate with traders.

Rimas

I have been a member since almost 2 years and silently read your discussions..I am very impressed the way the members have contributed for the well being of traders and helped people make their living by sharing their knowledge. I will be happy to contribute what ever I have in the form of Knwoledge. Though I am a fresher in MT4. but where there is a will, there is a way. God bless you all

Hello All,

I'm new here. I need your advise in forex trading.

Thanks Alot..;)

Hi Guys !

A simple man. New to this forum. However, not new to Fx trading. Reached this forum while searching MACD Cross EA for MT4; based on volatility. Want to use the same with Renko charts avoiding choppy market.

Hello everyone,

found you all by way of looking for Blessing 3 set files. I'm not new to Forex, but am quite recent to the idea of automated trading. Looking forward to sharing thoughts & idea's.

Hi there,

I am from Brazil. We will exchange ideas and learn together.

Success to all!

hello every one

My name is afshin , i am here to learn more and i wish the best in trading for you all .

Reason: