New Members introduction - page 1109

Hi every body.

I come from viet nam.

Now i learn to trade.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm EU pair trader (LOL) with GAPS.

Good day people, and green pips to all

Hi guys,

I'm from Australia and have been trying for 7 years to make my dream come true of becoming a successful trader so I can quit my day job and trade for a living.. So far I have succeeded in learning everything what not to do and blowing a small fortune in the process through a boom and bust cycle.

To any newbies out there with $$$ signs in their eyes I will offer you this very sound advice...

If you are new and you've heard that 95% of all Forex traders lose most or all of their money and you are thinking "That's not me... I'm going to be in 5% who make it" just remember The 95% who lost, thought just like you, so you are already setting yourself up for disaster! The 5% who actually win, know their limitations very well. You are better of going in with the attitude that you will most likely loose or even an expectation that you will loose, so you are going to do everything in your power to learn from your mistakes and constantly improve your skills till you ARE making money. Consider it a cost of doing business.. like any business that needs to buy stock or pay wages and expenses. Do this and you are thinking like the 5% and developing a winning attitude!

Start very small! "He who is faithful with a little will be faithful with much." Prove you are consistent for at least six months to one year before adding any money to your account, or better yet grow your small account into a big account! Einstein once said "compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world" If you start with a large account before you have proven yourself, then I guarantee you will compound in reverse and lose the lot!

This is probably the most important but I've left it till last because if your new I can almost guarantee you wont heed this advice because you already know you have what it takes and have your mind set on finding the best system possible as soon as you can so you can start making money as quickly as possible. How do I know... It took me 7 years to discover this myself, buying one system after another, trying more and more indicators all the time just spinning my wheels and losing money. I since learned that nearly all traders follow a similar route... So if you want to short track your way to success, then the actual system you will trade should be the least thing on your mind right now. If you follow the steps to becoming successful in this order you will get there much quicker and save yourself a lot of money in the process.

By the way, if you happen to be snubbing your nose at the cost of education... it really doesn't seem like much after you have lost your first $10,000 account.

1. Buy good books on trading psychology and learn everything you can to develop a winning traders mindset. We are all wired up wrong for trading when we start out. You need to make yourself aware of this so that you can get your mental processes right, before loosing your first bank! Often it's not what you know that can hurt you, it's what you don't know.

2. Get a mentor with a proven track record that will spend the time with you to help you succeed.

3. Learn all you can about money management and protect your equity at all times. Expect that that you will have losses, and welcome them. It's all part of the game. Any Forex system has a random distribution of wins and losses. You don't know which one will win or lose. Follow your process with strict MM rules and accept that you can't win every trade.

4. Find a system or develop your own system based on your unique psychological profile that suits you and is tradeable during the time you have available.

Hope this helps someone,

I look forward to learning what I can on this forum.

Can anybody help me to make an indicator showing ONLY the body size of the 11th candle each day. Only the body with horizontal line on the open and close, also the size. Thanks in advance

Hello all! Glad to be here

Hello All. Glad to join you in this forum

Hi, Looking to learn all I can about forex.

Hi, I'm new on this forum. I have been trading on forex for 5 years.

Hi, I am new member here. Started trading forex for a year now, hoping to start making some profit soon. Cheers

Reason: