New Members introduction - page 1112

Hi All,

I'm new to ForexTSD but not so much to forex. Been trading for a few months now on demo albeit with a lot of struggles and minimal profit and just looking to improve where I can.

PL.

Hi, great to be here! I like this website there's a lot of info

Hey Guys,

Loving Panda here. Excited to be here

Dear Sir/Ma,

We can deliver financial service/instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide

financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our

work whether it is business or financial service.

Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. Instead of stressing yourself out

looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

For further details contact us with the below information....

Thank you.

Skype ID: Muresan.Andreilease

Hello every one , i am a new member here so like to introduce my self .i m jack working in Forex since 2 years but still don't understand this market so came here to know more and have some knowledge regarding Forex.

Thank you

jack

Hello everybody I just started learning about this amazing world of forex and would like to live from it eventually

dfgddhdhdhdddhjd

Hello everyone!

Hola, espero poder aportar ideas al foro.

This site is amazing, most of the indicators and sharings are so useful, and can only be created here thanks for all guys

Reason: