New Members introduction - page 1069

Broker name : 5Stars Forex

50% rescue withdraw bonus

Terms and Condition

s

• Bonus of 50% of the Deposit Amount up to $10,000

• Rescue Withdraw Bonus means it is a Balance Bonus, not a Credit Bonus, It can be withdrawn if a certain number of lot traded.

• The Bonus will support the Margin and Will Hold the Positions Open till the Stop Out level reach by the total balance The Deposit and The Bonus.

• The Bonus given can be withdrawn if the client completed the amount of the bonus divided by $10. for example, if a client deposited $1000 and received $500 in bonus, The client will be able to withdraw the $500 in bonus in the top of his profits and deposit as his own money if the client traded 50 Standard lot, in other words for every lot the client trade the client able to withdraw the amount of $10 from the bonus with a condition the whole number of lots given to each deposit will be traded.

good luck to all

Hi All,

I'm newbie and want say hello to all.

regards

ravi

Hi to all!

Hi all, I'm a C++/PHP programmer. I like FX and financial markets, I'm here to study and know cool thinks and maybe win some money.

Hello, I am new to this forum and want to say hey.

Thanks a lot forum admin to let me join this forum to share the views and get some good ideas

Greetings from Bulgaria

Hello TSD community, new member, FX trader. I specialize in Vwap and VWMA trading. Anyone else use these tools?

I see a lot of great coders sharing great information, thank you in advance for sharing you wealth of knowledge!

always nice be back...to the forum...oustanding learning:)