New Members introduction - page 1072

Hi,

I am trading FOREX part-time now. Doubled my demo account TWICE but real account is something different. So like many almost in the verge of burning the account (drawdown 80%). I have programmed many indicators and experts for my own usage. I want little coding help from Gurus. Thats why I am here.

My trade explorer is called pannet1 at FF, just in case if any of you are curious.

Hi every one.

I am new Forex trader with mid-level skills.

I join this forum to learn and share Forex trading information.

Hi, i'm new fx trader, join this forum to learn & share about fx system, strategy...etc

Hello Traders,

I trade since 7 yrs now, and I'm getting a little idea of what's is this busyness about.

I'm trying to learn programing of mt4, but there I'm really new :/

So I look for a indicator that gives the eventual profit on the stop-lines on MT4 platform.

Thank-you all for your help and happy trades!!

Hey guys new here. I just came here to buy custom indicators - from the link for the TTM Scalper for MT4

Haven't gotten anything yet

Hello all friends !!!

I have around couple of months experience in FX market. Lost money in live accounts and need to improve my strategies with the help offorex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

hello everyone

i'm traderxp

nice to meet u all

Hi, I write from Italy (sorry for my english :-) and my name is Raffaele. I like very much this website becouse there are many people with experience in trading and innovative solutions.

I do scalping and short trend forex and cfd with 1,2,3-minute time frame

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.every body

Hi!

I am also new to here.

I am Japnese male.

And only have a short time experience.

at the same time have got a strong interest in Pitchfolk indicator.

Please teach me a lot!

Reason: