New Members introduction - page 1068

I am a retired person who would like to learn trading forex options rather than spot forex.

I am a new in Forex who would like to learn trading forex and seeking some potential trade system that could help me trade forex with success..t.q

Hello everyone, I've been in and out of Forex for the last 10 years. I've been getting into EA's a little more often lately and I remember this site from years ago and decided to check back in and see whats new.

Michael

Hi all,

a newbie checking in.

Hello Everyone.

I'm from Portugal.

Just want to learn from one of the best Forex forum in the net.

Thank you, for this opportunity.

Hi guys, I am HotForex representative.

We will post daily an in depth market analysis under "Financial News & Analysis" as provided by our chief market analyst Janne Muta.

Thread name: Daily Market Analysis | HotForex

Hello,

10+ years of trading full time both Futures, Forex, & ETF's. I trade automated systems each day in both Futures & Forex as the prime system developer in a private automated trading group. I am based in Las Vegas, Nevada were life never gets boring after my trading each day!

I trade price pattern and price momentum based set-ups usually following trends. I target 20% monthly returns for my Forex systems trading and I trade many currency pairs on a day to day basis. I like to diversify my exposure when trading fully automated - smaller position sizing per pair but trade over 12 pairs some days. I like to trade a wide range of pairs with active systems but not too much position size in any one pair. I am pretty sure CHF traders know why I would do that. ;-)

Hello! I am new here with my happy gang! I just want to start with you my opinions and will be glad for your suggestions, advice regarding Forex Trading etc.

Hello to all admin and member,

am new here, and i will try to study to you all here...

Privet vsem pravoslavnyum!