New Members introduction - page 1063

Hello, well come. i just newbie here. hehe

take enjoy

hello i'm new to this HI for all the members

Good morning! my name is Jeremy, ive been demo trading for a year, and realise I have soooooooooooooooooo much more to learn, so I have come here to see what other insights I can pick up. Forever learning.

Cheers

hi all, my name is nando, nice to be part of this forum. thanks all

hi all, my name is Ramil, nice to be part of this forum. thanks all

Hello, Everyone

My Self Carlos Scott I reside in New York.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

[삭제]

Hi all, I want to find something new here and to share with people my experience.

Good Forum, I like it

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hyeee

Let begin

Hi There. This is Manish from Gujarat, India. Would love to introduce myself, as an avid Internet Blogger, Affiliate marketer, and a health concious freak. I am new to the Forum, and wouldlike to have suggestions, and lot of interaction from like minded individuals, on being an interactive and contributing member.