New Members introduction - page 675

Hello, I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce

myself. I am from Belgium. I am in the process of learning to

trade online.

Aloha,  I am very new to here.    Thanks for a lot of usefull informations.    I am trading 30% on forex and 70% on binary options.

Hello,

Am new to this forex community. Glad to be on board.

Hello, my name is Meenakushi ,I'm a researcher on FOREX market and have developed a unique semi automatic analysis tool which is being tested live on my site. I have also developed "part time traders quick scalping strategy" I hope I can contribute well to this forum mambers.

I have experienced in trading 7 years

I can make a good profit

Subscribed here for to publish a project Paid recommendations

Will open topic to view and discuss this project

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to wish you all a happy New Year, and many thanks to all the contributors of systems.

Cheers,

email

Hello, everyone ... Plenty pips

First of all I congratulate the new year.

Here, everything you are looking for about forexl but have a chance to find everything.

In addition, the indicator is in the desired changes, you can clearly tell are also doing it:-D

Tsdforex my eternal thanks to the authorities ...

Hello all

I've just joined up, and very pleased to be here.

From the UK, and very keen indeed.

Phil

Hi my name is Usman Ahmed, I am from Pakistan, a medium level trader. I joined this forum to gain knowledge and daily technical updates from seasoned traders.

Hello Everyone,

I have recently joined this forum and I would like to convey my heartiest congratulations and respect for the help that the members and the administrators are providing to other members. I hope someday I would be able to contribute through sharing my experience of forex trading based on the valuable advice and tools available to us here.

Happy to have become a member

Sam

Reason: