New Members introduction - page 558

Hi Guys,

Now I am a new member and would like to say HELLO to all. Not new to the FX Market but lost a lot to learn a little, however this board gives me hope to continue.

Regards,

mak58

hello im new looking for some experience in this line of business

Hi...

Thank you and good night

Hello everyone. I am a true newbie to forex with a background in trading stocks and options. I do have a programing background so I've been looking at various EA's to get a handle on Metatrader 4. The thing that is stumping me now is getting a handle on Metatrader's history for backtesting. Basically I can take an EA that works great when backtesting with the "Open prices only" but fails with "Every tick" even when I code it to only trade once per bar. Is there something about history data I am missing? Is there a discussion anywhere I might be able to read about Metatrader's history data? Or am I approaching this from the wrong direction? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

hello everybody,

i am trading in this forex market for the last 2 years, i am searching and testing lot of EAs, still searching, now learned mql to make my own profitable EA if possible

Hi

I am new to this forum

good day everybody im a new trader here i have been trading for over 2 years now

Hello all, I am new member 3 years trading ...

Ciao bella gente, io ho appena iniziato, vediamo come va! ;-)

Good luck!

Great forum, thanks you all!

Dave

Reason: