New Members introduction - page 308

Hello to all ForexTSD members.

I'm a older newbie, been experimenting with Forex trading for a few years now, and have decided to trade Forex futures on the CME exchange using Ninja trader. Why ?, well it is a regulated exchange, the data feed is accurate, the signal usually comes without the spikes, and you get real volume and a whole swag of other verifiable info you cant get with OTC Forex. The biggest single advantage is you don't have to put up with the shenanigans that comes with OTC Forex brokers.

My two pips worth.

Hello everyone! Very pleased to have the opportunity to meet you all! My English is not good, but I've been trying to learn.

im new here.................................

Hello everyone.. I'm from Indonesia. I fond this forum useful to give insight for anyone trying to trade forex. I am still searching methods that fit my trading style. Forex is not unpredictable. There is always regularity within irregularity. Thank you all to share ideas. I hope someday I can share anything useful here based on my experience. Thank you

Hi everyone, My name is Manuel, i am looking for a great ideas that can be implement in the real market.

this is the forum i am looking for, everybody like to share their ideas.

Like to be her

hi all...nice to join you all...thank you...

Hello and huge profits

hi, all...i am a trader from indonesia...

hi i'm new here and i want to become a new memeber

hello im newbie in forex..please give me some space to learning

Reason: