New Members introduction - page 151

hola buenos dias a todos soy nuevo en este foro y quisiera saber si en relaidad la ea rencochartlive se podria actualizar sola

sin necesidad que se tenga que cerrar y abir la mt4 para que se actualice.

tengo otra pregunta como se si el indicador arrzzx2 repinta? es posible modificarlo para que no repinte?

y de ser posible como lo puedo transformar en una ea?

par que compre y venda cunado lo indique el indicador.

gracias por permitirme expresarme, que buen foro

I am glad to be a member of this community. I am curious and wish to know all I could to make me a good trader hence my search for sites that could be of help to me.

Christopher

Nigerian

Hello to all, from Spain

Hello,

I was an Elite member already a couple of years ago. I trade Forex since 2006 and make a living out of it. Besides discretionary trading I use a portfolio of EAs. I hope to learn something from the community and that I can give also something back from my own experience.

hello..

im still a newbie..try to learn to get some pocket money

I just now became a member here and I want to say hello to everybody! We all need each other one way or the other

Hi,

nice to be a part of this forum.

Andrej

I am from Singapore.

There are so many interesting discussion here.

so much to learn from so many contributors!!

thank you guys for putting up a great forum.

Best regards

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

I am a software programmer which used to trade forex for 3 years. After years of experience, I wish to utilize the trading skill + MT4 programming to create miracle in my life.

Good day to all

Reason: