Of course is what i want so comment my trade i will post a report per week.
After 3 hour of trade today my result.
total win : 886 970.67 USD
With a big loose actualy -180 000 USD
I have to cloose again a good position
As far as I can see, your system is baloney and you are just wasting space at forum with this thread. Either cough up and say something worthwhile or take a hike instead of this stupid "guess this, guess that" nonsense.
For a start, dont try impress people with 500K demo accounts because any system trading 500 lots at a time make monolithic $ for every pip. Its just stupid. Just open a 10K account and trade 1 lot and you will soon see that scratching a handful of 2 pip trades per week will not make someone a living.
Next on the agenda - Your RRR is just plain daft and you ought to be horse whipped for such foolishness. Scalping for 2 pips with average stops of 40 (your losses) is just as nonsensical and unprofitable as a 20 pip system with 400 pip stops. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out how many hits you require before wiping a 1 lot account.
I built a 5 pip scalper and still won't use it on a live account despite averaging 10 gains for every loss.
Grow up and stop playing games.
your able to place about 20 trades within seconds without using an expert .. Impressive
personnalyi dont use a EA and i dont know if that realy work so let me know how that can do a profit pls.
haha all is possible with somebost
According to my experience, those trades are not manual execution. They're from EAs. Besides, I think the trade is legit with a 5million starting size, to return 200k is about 5%. Not really something unachieveable. I think people here got frighten by the 5million starting capital and the lot size it use to trade.
Few suggestion for you Mounir:
1) I dont think there is any broker that will alow leverage more then 1:10 on anything more then 50 lots execution. Read The New Market Wizard - Jack D. Schwager. I think for a 5,000,000.00 account with a 1:10 leverage, you'll get to execute 480 lots only. And I think the next market movement will immediately get you into margin call.
2) Start your test on some make sense account. For your information FXDD doesn't even have more then 3 million as their assets. If you load 5 million to them and trade 50lots, they will unable to close your position with atleast 50pips slippage! To put a 500 bucks starting capital and trade with 0.01 lot, that will be more impressive to see you grow the account with 25 bucks monthly profit for the next few consequtive months.
3) Be honest if you want help. Putting an EA statement here and there, how should people help you? Do you really want people to improve your EA? Post it up. Or do you really wanto learn how to trade? Then why the hell all the trades comes with a magic number and the EA comment? I dont know, you think about it and answer me wisely.
4) You come here just to brag? 3 days statement? OK. I'll start 3 account today. I'll do buy/buy/sell for 3 accounts. The next day, I'll do buy/sell/buy. The 3rd day, I'll do sell/buy/buy all on EURUSD with full margin exposure of 1:500 leverage. Atlesat 1 of the account is going to double/tripple the initial capital.
5) Dont know what EA are you using. But if you intend to sell EA, please go to Commercial Evaluation thread. Or if you could offer an EX4, people will be more then happy to help you test it out. Trying to promote commercial system out of commercial area is strictly prohibitted in TSD.
He's using the Breakout TSD EA... it was on the details section of his pending orders on a previously attached statement... which he has changed since. But that, for the most part, is irrelevant.
To avoid any further "beatings" from the members of this forum, I would suggest creating a new user name at TSD, and starting a legitimate thread regarding your trading progress. David brought up some excellent points about setting up (and maintaining) a demo account... I would use them as guidelines.
You remind me of a guy by the name of DAN who had a "similar way" about him. He was eaten for lunch...
i have used TSD for test but my main order is made by myself..
Trading high volume is all well and good and everything, sure. Where do you get your 500k from to start with? Besides, will you risk it all. I am being productive here myself while making an EA trade as I would do, well not exactly but really trying to find weaknesses of an automated trade system. And I believe improvements can then continue.
Good trading to you mounir, lets hope we all learn something from this thread.