3 days of trading - page 2

hi,

Of course i dont use a systeme only my brain.

hi

mounir:
hi, Of course i dont use a systeme only my brain.

your brain is your system , we're here using our brain

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Firstly good trading. Not that bad but statement does not say whether or not your trading is very consistent as there are not enough trades for this to be evident, if there were 200 - 6000 (using same trade method or a blend of several) then it will prove to be consistently profitable, I hope you understand this is realistic but the exact amount of trades to show consistent winners depend on the method you trade. Scalp trading means more trades usually - especially so on multiple pairs.

Ignore the posts about how traders make hundreds of pips per day - they never will prove it on here consistently - and if they make that many they also lose that many over a period of time as well. You can get rich with small pips by trading high volume for sure, but like the others said the trades you have done in my opinion are too high volume, you need to start with microlots first. As an experienced trader possibly more but again it depends on MM - any trading even if it was perfect could result in account blowout in time unless good MM is used.

If you have a good trade style and method use it with good sensible money management eventually you will get richer than the ones that chase 100-300 pips each day. I am not saying all traders can't make this amount of pips - they can but the key ingredients are - winning more than losing and money management.

Success depends on your strategy, how consistent your wins are and the money management used as well as the starting balance you use. Keep at it and we will all make good trader if we do this.

And remember! As MiniMe says.....if we all make 200-300 pips a day, then who lose them !!

You know good scalp trades don't last very long.

FseXy:
Firstly good trading. Not that bad but statement does not say whether or not your trading is very consistent as there are not enough trades for this to be evident, if there were 200 - 6000 (using same trade method or a blend of several) then it will prove to be consistently profitable, I hope you understand this is realistic but the exact amount of trades to show consistent winners depend on the method you trade. Scalp trading means more trades usually - especially so on multiple pairs.

Ignore the posts about how traders make hundreds of pips per day - they never will prove it on here consistently - and if they make that many they also lose that many over a period of time as well. You can get rich with small pips by trading high volume for sure, but like the others said the trades you have done in my opinion are too high volume, you need to start with microlots first. As an experienced trader possibly more but again it depends on MM - any trading even if it was perfect could result in account blowout in time unless good MM is used.

If you have a good trade style and method use it with good sensible money management eventually you will get richer than the ones that chase 100-300 pips each day. I am not saying all traders can't make this amount of pips - they can but the key ingredients are - winning more than losing and money management.

Success depends on your strategy, how consistent your wins are and the money management used as well as the starting balance you use. Keep at it and we will all make good trader if we do this.

And remember! As MiniMe says.....if we all make 200-300 pips a day, then who lose them !!

You know good scalp trades don't last very long.

Great post.

Thanks jturns23.

Lets hope we can help mounir some more yet on any new results we see from statements. I am having problems with my scalp trades with one of my EAs atm. It is behaving badly on demo account, it has been a month or two since I last ran it and its beahviour is like nothing I have seen before - really surprised me how it is now executing trades incorrectly and not honouring SL or TP correctly. Having a new EA made hopefully with improvements. The losses here would have been avoided if it worked correctly without errors and because of scalp trading 3-5 pairs 10 - 35 trades per day are normal. Showing my statement proves little with consistency though with few trades. I have been thinking about hedge scalp trading for the new updated strategy. Let this statement be an example on how one wrong trade or error may result. Blame the robot.

Files:

hi can you say more about your EA ?

personnaly i dont use a EA and i dont know if that realy work so let me know how that can do a profit pls.

Regards,

Mounir

Reason: