Signal Transmitter/Receiver! - page 5

eagle647:
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your fast response. I've tested SendReversedTradesSpread EA, but unfortunately for some reason it doesn't copy any trades . I did placed SendReversedTradesSpread.mq4 in experts folder of MT4 instance 1, and TradeCopierSpread.mq4 in experts/libraries folder of MT4 instance 1, restarted MT4 platform. I guess there is some bug that prevents trades to go through.

By the way it works better(original version) when it is attached to GBPJPY pair(M5). Delay between trades is only a couple seconds.

Thank you for your great work

I found a bug in TradeCopierSpread.mq4, now I have just fixed it! This MQL file is replaced in post 27.

Regards,

Jeff

Net 2.0 Requirement

I verified with my VPS host that I did not have Net 2.0 installed. I now have installed it. Would no Net2.0 have also affected my problem of no slave activity?

I will be primarily focusing on the Reverse Trade copier...

Thanks!

Trade copying tool

I didn't know where to post this. Hope this is the right place.

I was wondering if any one knows of a program that can copy trades between accounts.

Similar to the "trade copier", but with more functions.

Thanks,

Beluck made one or something similar do a search with his name.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/8400-tradecopy

Cheers

Beno

Can't get it to run.

eagle647:
Hi GeorgeL,

Here is a quick guide to make it work:

Please read posts #: 1, 15 and 17. Just follow them and everything should work fine. If you still can't make it work I'll try to make step by step instruction.

I also having trouble getting it to work. Heres how I am doing it.

Instance 1:

1. Copy SendCopiedTrades.mq4 and SendReversedTrades.mq4 to \experts folder

2. Copy Tradecopier.mq4 and Tradeswitch.dll to \experts\libraries folder (tradeswitch.dll is from the #1 post)

Instance 2:

1. Copy TradeReceiver.mq4 and Tradeswitch.dll to \experts\libraries folder (tradeswitch.dll is from the #1 post)

Then I run both instances of metatrader and copy the SendCopiedTrades EA on the first and the TradeReceiver EA on the second instance on the EUR/USD charts.

I check the Allow DLL imports and uncheck the Confirm DLL function calls.

I also enter the account number of the account number in the SendCopiedTrades EA, this is the account number I want to copy the trades to.

Than I manually open a trade in the instance that has the sendcopiedtrades EA running.

I wait for 2 mins and there is no trade opened on the other instance.

What am I doing wrong??

badawais:
I also having trouble getting it to work. Heres how I am doing it.

Instance 1:

1. Copy SendCopiedTrades.mq4 and SendReversedTrades.mq4 to \experts folder

2. Copy Tradecopier.mq4 and Tradeswitch.dll to \experts\libraries folder (tradeswitch.dll is from the #1 post)

Instance 2:

1. Copy TradeReceiver.mq4 and Tradeswitch.dll to \experts\libraries folder (tradeswitch.dll is from the #1 post)

Then I run both instances of metatrader and copy the SendCopiedTrades EA on the first and the TradeReceiver EA on the second instance on the EUR/USD charts.

I check the Allow DLL imports and uncheck the Confirm DLL function calls.

I also enter the account number of the account number in the SendCopiedTrades EA, this is the account number I want to copy the trades to.

Than I manually open a trade in the instance that has the sendcopiedtrades EA running.

I wait for 2 mins and there is no trade opened on the other instance.

What am I doing wrong??

Check if you have .Net2.0 installed in your PC.

Regards,

Jeff

fxtrader625:
Check if you have .Net2.0 installed in your PC.

Regards,

Jeff

I do. One of the trades was actually copied, but when I closed that trade or tried opening other trades, it did not copy.

badawais:
I do. One of the trades was actually copied, but when I closed that trade or tried opening other trades, it did not copy.

SendCopiedTrades.mq4 is just a little example to use TradeCopier EA. It doesn't copy close orders. It copies only open and pending orders and it runs one time (when starting EA).

Jeff

fxtrader625:
SendCopiedTrades.mq4 is just a little example to use TradeCopier EA. It doesn't copy close orders. It copies only open and pending orders and it runs one time (when starting EA). Jeff

Where can I get the complete TradeCopier EA?

badawais:
Where can I get the complete TradeCopier EA?

Well, I have not yet written it...

Any suggestions for a complete trade copier EA?

Thanks,

Jeff

Reason: