Does the market trade against you? - page 5

:)

Hi fellow traders,

sure that the market is trading against you - but only if you are trading against the market!!

yes

but,just like this, ti's the real real trade

Every entry had the dilemma, either in scalping or swinging the profit running. Each sides were trying to take control of the trend, along with each sides also faces the same idea of "moving against it".

Main cause may be because you don't plan your trade. Mostly trades were taken by jumping in the middle of the train, Or you exited earlier either in small losses/profits without proper SL or TP.

Not every movement is a trend, some price must consolidate before getting out from that important retracement.

Hi Traders

Regardless if you are planning on bucking trends, or merely investing in the hope they continue in the same direction, understanding and identifying them is going to be the key element to successful investing strategy. This is one of the things that makes forex trading so appealing to the statistical minded and computer orientated investor of today....

hi

cako:
Hi fellow traders, sure that the market is trading against you - but only if you are trading against the market!!

that's right , market never against you, only you against the market. how to ride the market all depend on your trading system + your emotion + your Money Management , colaborate them to get a good result

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Advantage of following forex trend...

Advantage of Trend-Following System

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Traders

Hope that you find the trading system which wrking properly for you....

Trend following systems in forex trading work much like the old rule of physics: A body in motion tends to remain in motion until acted upon by an outside force. When applied to currency, this is also thought to be true. If price is going up, it tends to continue going up, and profits can be made by investing on this trend. The trend can be upward, or it can be downward, and sometimes there's no obvious trend, but the principle remains the same. If you can see the trend then you can invest with the belief that it will continue....

Regards

Delca

Hi Traders

I posted the link to the worldwide Trading Survey that Bill

Poulos is conducting below -- and Serious Trader, who

interviewd bill in the recent series, Mistakes Traders Make,

sent me parts of the actual press release that announced the

survey, where Bill said:

"I think many traders are getting scared (due to current

market conditions) - but they shouldn't be. That's because

there are specific, tested ways to turn "doom and gloom"

into "opportunity", especially in the stock market."

He went on to say that he'll be releasing some brand new,

free training material soon that shows the best trading

strategies, tactics and techniques (and the right mindset)

that traders SHOULD be using, but AREN'T.

And, he'll have a new 'insider's report' on how to prosper

in the stock market in today's economy. Unfortunately, the

only thing he didn't tell Serious Trader was WHEN he was

releasing this information -- so keep checking back, because

I will absolutely let you know when it's out.

Here's the survey link I promised you (I don't know if it

will be active forever, but it was working at the time of

this post).

http://www.emessage2007.com/y/?i=802568&l=f2

Hi Traders

How are trading things going with you....

U.S. New Home Sales figures are expected Today, September 25th, 14:00 (GMT), and you need to be prepared...

What is the U.S. New Home Sales?

U.S. New Home Sales is a leading economic indicator used to measure the annual number of new single-family homes that were sold during the previous month. While this is a monthly figure, it is reported in an annualized format. This report predominantly helps to validate trends seen in other forward-looking housing indicators, such as the Existing Home Sales.

It is a leading indicator of economic health because the sale of a new home impacts a wide variety of consumer spending, such as furniture and appliances that are purchased for the home, a mortgage that's being sold by the financing bank, and brokers that are paid to execute the transaction. Also important is the inclusion of mandatory and optional insurance on these new homes.

As a result of the mortgage crisis in the U.S., which has continued to threaten world markets, the importance of the housing sector has increased significantly...

I think everyone thinks the market trades against us, but that will always be the feeling even if you are a master or expert. As you develop your strategies everything will seem easier but the reality is the market is the market, just like the invisible hand that Adam Smith talks about, it will always adjust itself, for or against you!

delca:
Hi Traders

Have you ever felt like the market is just waiting for you to enter, then it goes the other way? Then just as you get out, the market seems to reverse and go exactly where you thought it would when you entered? It almost seems that the pros know where your emotional decisions will be made, then they trade against you!!!! There are ways to know where these probable turning points are. Top traders around the world use FibMaster's techniques to calculate probable turning points in the markets.

Your Opinion ....please...

The average life of a Forex trader is between five minutes and nine months. The markets will do the unexpected and at times and certainly you will have losing trades Do not expect to make money in each and every trade. If you have patient and avoid making mistakes you have a greater probability of making money over a period of time.

Reason: