Does the market trade against you? - page 6

24Angel:
The average life of a Forex trader is between five minutes and nine months. The markets will do the unexpected and at times and certainly you will have losing trades Do not expect to make money in each and every trade. If you have patient and avoid making mistakes you have a greater probability of making money over a period of time.

Ignorance is the doom of alot of traders, first we all cannot get rich, if you want to get rich or make money in this business do you research and use some common sense in your trade decision.

In public furoms you will find some usefull information but never the real information that will help you make money in this market consistantly, when i came from trading stocks to trade forex it took me 2 yrs to really understand how forex works and now 5 yrs into my forex carreer i am still am still making money in this business.

If you really understand the money market/forex you will know that the day of fundamentals news release really do not mean nothing to the big time forex traders that move the market because they factor all that infor a month or so before they take their position in the market and do not care when the market moves 100 to 200 pips because they are position traders and that is small change for them.

Unless one understands how position traders think forex will always be a real big problem for you to trade..

For example have you seen two people go to the same college same degree finish and one becomes a millionaire/billionaire and the other barely makes enough to get by.

There is also one golden rule in trading forex in this technology age, never post your real profitable strategy in a public forum because someoene will turn it into an EA and too many people will be using and draining the brokers/banks and believe me the big boys will make sure anything main stream public uses to drain their money they will make sure it will fail

Once you really figure how to trade forex you will quit your job because it will become an ATM/CASHMACHINE for you.

Believe me know body is trading against you, but rather you are trading against yourself, brokers/banks do not have time to watch you only.

Good Luck

forextrend:
Once you really figure how to trade forex you will quit your job because it will become an ATM/CASHMACHINE for you. Good Luck

........... no comment.

Must loose first...

To become successful trader and make money, you must loose first. These looses will teach you a lessen, and if these looses won't bring you down, and you kept going on (every day a little smarter) then you are one the wright track...and then it starts to get sweet business.

Im not there yet , but the filling must be GREAT

GOOD LUCK TO ME WRIGHT

GasGas:
To become successful trader and make money, you must loose first. These looses will teach you a lessen, and if these looses won't bring you down, and you kept going on (every day a little smarter) then you are one the wright track...and then it starts to get sweet business.

Im not there yet , but the filling must be GREAT

GOOD LUCK TO ME WRIGHT

Hi

Before then you allow yourself to lose money in the start of your trading...I think the best way to have a success in trading is to take a trading course or read any reputable e-book, system...before then you decide to invest so much money in your trading attempt...

Trading against me is a usual thing. It's a problem of management.

MP --- KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE are the ONLY things needed !

forextrend says it well and best, as all the systems in the world become junk without EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE !

once you understand how the markets work, and its just NOT that hard and CERTAINLY not random, you can trade nicely.

Spend your time LEARNING how the market works (people who trade stocks do not have EA's and "systems" and are therefore forced to actually LEARN how to trade) and dont keep looking for the grail cause its nothing more than KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE !

Ive taken raw newbs and in a few months theyre pushing close to 300 pips a day and its all LEARNING the market and NO SYSTEM AT ALL --- simply trading the way the pro's do.

But Im not going into the forum i teach at, that its completely free with NO commercial entanglements and the success rate of the newbs, because ALL THEY HAVE IS LEARNING behind them, and THATS THE WHOLE BALLGAME !

with "systems", today the market is trending and everything looks great and then the sucker reverses and youre left high and dry with your feet dangling, when you could have easily seen the reverse coming at you.

ANYWAY, pay attention to forextrend, cause he/she KNOWS what the game is all about and has given you some straight and honest information that you should paste on your monitor and look at every day.

enjoy and trade well

mp

hi

Actually this question is not right "Does the market trade against you?"

it should " Did you trade against the market ?"

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

True!

prasxz:
Actually this question is not right "Does the market trade against you?"

it should " Did you trade against the market ?"

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Well said!

The market is what it is, and continues to be.

The market will amplify any personality weakness in a trader. for example a if you are a quiet and shy person you will trade with fear if you are a cocky person who thinks they are all that, you will most likley blow your account trying to trade big lots. Be carefull and look inside, trading should be done with no emotions... Be the rock!!!

Reason: