FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 300

strangerr:

So you'reNesradamus)))
So that's the thing - NOT...

Here's another pretty picture, I'll probably rename the script - like - Picasso!...

strangerr:

No, Wizard, I'm not looking at the depth of the market there, but at the psychology of the people.

Now they'll raise the price, then lower it to the minimum, shake them off and go))))

you think so ... you just feel that way ( psychology ) ... the same for us.... the reality is that you're trading at resistance support levels.... keeping the tp-sl ratio... so it's ok... + gut feeling of course... + waiting skills...

with that mindset you can trade in either direction and always be in the black... I think you've got about the same gan as you do with the ss... but psychologically it's easier... and even the futures volume gives useful information, of course...

Should be an interesting movie now )))) Eur is up and the pound is down ))))

"Everyone is interested in where the price will go, but no one is interested in where it won't go" - whose words? ))

artikul:
All right)))) Bought one too ))))

where's the logic in that, there doesn't seem to be a basis for........

Martingeil:
logic where, there seems to be no basis for........

I had )))) And have )))

artikul:
Should be an interesting movie now )))) Eur is up and the pound is down ))))

wait until the last attack on the level, what was the swing for

yardex:
"Everyone is interested in where the price will go, but no one is interested in where it won't go" - whose words? ))
Given that the price has only two directions... . Now I'm going to ask - where it won't go?

yardex:

They're mine, but they're old )))) Refer to another TS ))))
Reason: