Does the market trade against you? - page 4

delca:
Hi Traders

Have you ever felt like the market is just waiting for you to enter, then it goes the other way? Then just as you get out, the market seems to reverse and go exactly where you thought it would when you entered? It almost seems that the pros know where your emotional decisions will be made, then they trade against you!!!! There are ways to know where these probable turning points are. Top traders around the world use FibMaster's techniques to calculate probable turning points in the markets.

Your Opinion ....please...

=================================================

a number of years ago, when i was fully engrossed in equity trading, i knew a young lady whose every trade turned against her, and usually in a big way.

she now runs a site dedicated to shorting stocks, which worked for her very well, as her LONG side picks invariably went down !

my advice is to find someone who is always wrong, open a phone patch with them and find out what they are buying ---- at that point, go short !

LOL

mp

If you can find somebody whose traing is always wrong it menas that she / he is a brilliant trader cause we can reverse her / his strategy that we finally always make profit.

to me,trading takes alot of courage,patience and discipline.

when i went on a live account about a year ago,it looks as though i coulndt take more than 10-15 pips per trade while finding it difficult to stop a loosing trade,though i still find it difficult riding 100pips plus in a single trade.

what i regard as most important in forex is the exprerience and emotional stability which put together will make a discipline trader rather than just assuming that the market is always trading against you whenever you are in a loosing trade.

MP -- welcome pilgrim

remmy007:
to me,trading takes alot of courage,patience and discipline. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . what i regard as most important in forex is the exprerience and emotional stability which put together will make a discipline trader rather than just assuming that the market is always trading against you whenever you are in a loosing trade.

==================================================

When you get to where its boring, pat yourself on the back cause youve made it !

Welcome, youve learned a long and hard lesson --- it just gets easier from here on !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Hi Traders

How much important Specific news announcements???

Currency rates are affected by rumors, news, economic indicators and government reports.

As a day trader you must always be aware of what economic reports are scheduled on the day you are trading and at what time....

delca:
Hi Traders

How much important Specific news announcements???

Currency rates are affected by rumors, news, economic indicators and government reports.

As a day trader you must always be aware of what economic reports are scheduled on the day you are trading and at what time....

ofcouse,you are right.daily news is part of your trading tools.

trade it or get out of the market when released.

The market doesn't know you exist.

It's the other herd of mofos trading against you.

Reason: