EuroBlaster LOL - page 3

what parameters do you use? do you use the same as in your template? one more question: what are the TF? is it 4h for g/j and 1 min for all others?

in screen shots I saw you using 5min TF

Beno:
So some sort of max order function would be a good thing then. cheers cockeyedcowboy

what you may find with some brokers. If you have a winning system that requires a lot of open orders is that they may cut your ability to use it by cutting down the number of orders your system can place. Its up to them what that amount will be. It may be account depented, as well.

Keit

n3sve1k4s:
what parameters do you use? do you use the same as in your template? one more question: what are the TF? is it 4h for g/j and 1 min for all others? in screen shots I saw you using 5min TF

the Euroblaster seems to work on all time frames I am currently using 5 min for testing but the 3.0 is 4 hr or higher

I have not optimized this just mashed it together and go it going. (mash being the operative word) all good coders will say what a mess lol

I had the original coded by Beluk and since that worked fine and I started to learn a bit more I added more and just started experimenting some were good and most not.

cockeyedcowboy:
what you may find with some brokers. If you have a winning system that requires a lot of open orders is that they may cut your ability to use it by cutting down the number of orders your system can place. Its up to them what that amount will be. It may be account depented, as well. Keit

Cowboy just curious how long have you been in the game (a while me thinks)

Nice work Beno.

I'm just running a 30min time frame back test just to see what happens using 3.0 same settings on gpb/jpy I will post results later.

Hi beno

I run a backtest and it looks interesting but am concerned about initial stop =0 as lots of losses at the end ? Am not criticising your work just hope to improve and understand how it uses stops. Again, thanks for sharing,

leeb:
Hi beno I run a backtest and it looks interesting but am concerned about initial stop =0 as lots of losses at the end ? Am not criticising your work just hope to improve and understand how it uses stops. Again, thanks for sharing,

Gidday leeb

you can use the stop if you want on the 3.0

but on the Euroblaster there is an ATR stop if you use the stop loss the atr break even will kick in from there. I hope that makes sense.

Cheers Beno

I am asking for a small request from a programming wiz out there some where.

What I would like to do is use the Delta stop as the place a SL would be placed

then have it trail as in the pic

Is this possible.

Files:

Here is a 30 min Back Test

there are lots of errors in the data but you get the idea

Files:
Reason: