EuroBlaster LOL - page 2

backtested Jan - Dec 2007 using $500 initial deposit. MC on March ...

Difference between EA's ?

Hi Beno thanks for posting this interesting indicator, what is the difference between form 3.0 and Euroblaster ? Are they seperate EA's ? Thanks

HostFat:
What is the meaning of this?
2008.04.30 08:46:09 euroblaster-exp EURUSD,M1: invalid index buffer number in iCustom function
( I was also trying euroform on TF M1 and it was working good )

I am still trying to find that error

leeb:
Hi Beno thanks for posting this interesting indicator, what is the difference between form 3.0 and Euroblaster ? Are they seperate EA's ? Thanks

Gidday leeb

there are a few differences I am looking to use the 3.0 for trend trading and it has a few more indi like the slope direction,TrendManager and Momentum to use as filters.

euroblaster was a rainy day experiment it does not have the above 3 indicators but I added a hedge type function from some where and it worked sort of. lol

So in short they are 2 different EA's but have a similar back ground and entry criteria

Cheers

Beno

mastoto:
backtested Jan - Dec 2007 using $500 initial deposit. MC on March ...

Here is the current forward test,

What do you mean by MC on March ?

mastoto:
this EA opens as many as 60 or more orders, before closed at profit target. is there any restrictions about maximum opened orders for certain broker ?

The broker can stop you from trading this if you are winning by giving you this error. The number of open or pending orders can be limited (controled) by your broker to stop you from doing this if they so choose.

Keit

ERR_TRADE_TOO_MANY_ORDERS148The amount of open and pending orders has reached the limit set by the broker. New open positions and pending orders can be placed only after the existing positions or orders have been closed or deleted.

So some sort of max order function would be a good thing then.

cheers cockeyedcowboy

why euroform is opening 3 at the same time? is it possible to open only one?

gidday n3sve1k4s

Here you go I think this version has one position

Files:

n3sve1k4s:
why euroform is opening 3 at the same time? is it possible to open only one?

I can't figure out how to have all three position as stoporders so only one position at a time is opened until the 2nd order is triggered then 3rd this will helps limit losses imho.

Also I am thinking of using the delta_stop as a stoploss but would like some input on how to do this and weather it would be possible

Cheers

Beno

Reason: