Currency heat map

CP6 directed me to a site with something like this on their web page, and asked if it can be made as indicator. Well, here it is (changed their approach )

PS : if you, by chance, get a display like on the lower displayed indicator, download and install the MS LineDraw font in the attachment and check "UseMSLineDraw" to true

PPS: added a version that can recognize any broker prefix or suffix (the "any" version) It needs the "allow dll imports" enabled in order to work correctly

mladen:
CP6 directed me to a site with something like this on their web page, and asked if it can be made as indicator. Well, here it is (changed their approach ) PS : if you, by chance, get a display like on the lower displayed indicator, download and install the MS LineDraw font in the attachment and check "UseMSLineDraw" to true

thank you.

and how to install the "MSLineDraw"

How To Install or Remove a Font in Windows...

Google helps

A good article from Microsoft How To Install or Remove a Font in Windows

ray_dl:
thank you. and how to install the "MSLineDraw"

Nice Work mladen very impressive.

mladen:
Google helps A good article from Microsoft How To Install or Remove a Font in Windows

start/control panel/fonts and /install new font

find your saved font file (unzipped MSLineDraw) and hit it!

and btw, Mladen, - super!

Very impressive indicator indeed! This is just the kind of stuff that actually helps in trading! Thanks a lot!

What is your method of deciding if a move is "strong up" "up" etc?

fxbs:
start/control panel/fonts and /install new font find your saved font file (unzipped MSLineDraw) and hit it!

谢谢你!(thank you!)

mladen:
Google helps A good article from Microsoft How To Install or Remove a Font in Windows

谢谢你!(thank you!)

As I said CP6 directed me to this page : Currency Heat Map - Forex Trading, Currency Forecast, FX Trading Signal, Forex Training Course, Education, Tutorial, FX Book, Forex ebook, Learn to Trade Forex, FX Guide, Pivot Points, Currency Rates, Forex Secret, Forex Brokers, Currency Trading Sys

Their definition of "heat" is (I changed the colors in the default settings and a way symbol pairs are constructed - this way you can see relative strengths in both directions) :

strong up : current close is above prior bar high

weak up : current close is above prior close but less than or equal to prior bar high

no move : current close is equal to prior bar close

weak down : current close is less than prior bar close but greater than or equal prior bar low

strong down : current close is less than previous bar low

regards

mladen

mikkom:
Very impressive indicator indeed! This is just the kind of stuff that actually helps in trading! Thanks a lot! What is your method of deciding if a move is "strong up" "up" etc?

mladen

Nice work, I think someone was trying to sell something like this before your posting.

Reason: