Suggestion to forum admins - page 48

Hi airquest,

here you go

Regards

airquest:
Hello Newdigital, I have downloaded this indicator you have posted somewhere (PriceTrend). i know it is a MTF indicator and I was wondering if someone (or you) could code it (or tell me how to code it) so that it is set not to current timeframe nor to a specific timeframe, but to show the price trend for the directly superior timeframe. So when I switch between timeframes, I don't have to change the settings everytime. It would show : on M1 the price trend for M5, on M5 the PT for M15 and so on...

Thanks a lot !!

pricetrend.mq4
Files:

pooh123:
Hi NewDigital,

When I browse the threads, every time I move to a new page it prompts me to log in with my user name and password. So if I read 20 pages I have to log in 20 times. I already selected Remember Me but this still happens. It's really annoying. Can you please resolve it for me ?

By the way, sometimes I use a vpn so it appears that I access the forum from two different countries. Maybe that's the cause of this but I'm not sure.

Thanks,

pooh

Hi pooh123,

I think it is nothing with IPs.

It may be the following:

- your IE (or chrome or firefox) should have cookies allowed ... byt as I understand - it is default settings for any browser to allow cookies ...

or

- you are reading the pages for the long time

because there is some "period of inactivity" - it means: if you are not loading/refreshing/browsering any forum pages for 20 or ... 40 minutes so you will be logout automatically.

May be - this case?

newdigital:
Hi pooh123,

I think it is nothing with IPs.

It may be the following:

- your IE (or chrome or firefox) should have cookies allowed ... byt as I understand - it is default settings for any browser to allow cookies ...

or

- you are reading the pages for the long time

because there is some "period of inactivity" - it means: if you are not loading/refreshing/browsering any forum pages for 20 or ... 40 minutes so you will be logout automatically.

May be - this case?

NewDigital,

Yes, I think you're right with the explanation about period of inactivity. Sometimes I do spend quite a few minutes over a page trying to think something through or figure something out .....

Thank you

pooh

Thanks

brax64:
Hi airquest, here you go Regards

Wow !! Works perfect. Thanks a lot.

Just to remind:

if someone is having the questions about elite section indicators or EAs - ask directly on this thread:

Public discussion about elite section and all the questions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581

It is publuc thread so anyone can ask anything.

I mean: if you have any question about any elite section indicator or EA (paiting/repaiting, bar coloring, best settings, how many versions, how it looks on the charts and so on) - you can ask those questions on this public thread

newdigital:
Just to avoid confusing and to remind the rules about evaluation section:

1. Evaluation thread is related to tsd forum, not for advertisement and not for selling any products.

2. No any first-post link or email address of the vendor should be placed on evaluation thread. All the discussion/talking etc should be inside tsd evaluation thread.

3. It is responsibility of the vendor to provide all necessary information to tsd members to be ready to evaluate the product such as trial version to try and other information.

4. The vendor is accepted to sell his product in normal commercial thread based on positive comments on evaluation thread.

If the vendor do not agree personally about anything concerning to his recent/future commercial activity on TSD related to moderators and forum admins - he can ask/post an opinion etc using those 2 threads:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178632

or

- https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/620-section-moderated

Please remember - the members can critisize moderators/admins of the forum without being affraid to be banned for that.

Just to remind:

1. Evaluation thread is related to tsd forum, not for advertisement and not for selling any products.

and most important thing is the following:

3. It is responsibility of the vendor to provide all necessary information to tsd members to be ready to evaluate the product such as trial version to try and other information.

Please, follow those rules.

Just to remind.

It is mostly related to the members from the US, Spain, Belgium and Czech Republic.

Police of their countires are really doing nothing if those citizents are going to our int'l forum to promote their f*cking criminal mentality.

or you guys are waiting for somethig to be reported about you?!

People mist be responsible for what they are talking in int'l life.

Should I post the names here with real locations?!!!

Just for information (my personal oppinion sorry).

newdigital:
Since the aggression (aggressive behaviour) was increased on the forum so the members who will make such the posts - will be banned and their usernames and some other info will be posted on this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178080

---------------

We have few cases with such as aggressive behaviour on the forum:

- 1 member (seems - using fake IP address) together with some other guys wanted to stop some free development on the forum: some good member started the thread long time ago making free development of some indicators which are very popular for now (and it is for free).

So, those guys wanted for him to stop the development and go away from the forum.

Why?

For some ... their reason .. or just for fun (yes, we had few cases when few members attacked one person consistently ... just for fun ... just to satisfy such as "our civilized mentality"

- We had one bad case when 1 person attacked the member forcing him to stop his RAS signal just because some commercial EA was used for some time for this signal to produce the results. The member stopped and said that he wants to go away from the forum, and aggressive person was satisfied for his action which he wanted to make in public place internationally with many people around.

There are more and more examples.

--------------------

Members with aggressive behaviour will be banned pernamently from the forum.

It is related to the people who are attacking the other members for any their mistake, and it is related to the members who are trying such as defend themselves on the same aggressive way.

--------------------

Just want to quote myself from this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592/page14

If the talking will not help to reduce such as aggressive behaviour of some guys so we can implement the actions - banning.

---------------------

Please note: I am talking about aggressive posting, or repeated posting when some man (or some group of the people) are trying to force the other man to do something which he does not want, or does not agree, or whatsoever.

--------------------

As the members with fake IP addresses were increased in number on the forum, and because, sometimes - it is very difficult to know who is who about ... so if I ban someone mistakenly so sorry or do not use fake IP addresses and everything will be fine.

That's all news.

So, as the conclusion.

Those cases (f*sc*sm, r*c*sm, ant*-amer*can*sm, inad*quate aggr*ss*on) can be called as the sickness of rich people from developed countries. And it is nothing to do with financial market at all (i hope )

You can ask me:

why do I need to remind it?

It is very simple: I was personally attacked by the Philippine people and the people from the US few weeks ago.

So, please, guys ... you have no choice:

- you will stop;

or

- I will report to police ...

Just to remind:

if someone is having the questions about elite section indicators or EAs - ask directly on this thread:

Public discussion about elite section and all the questions:

It is publuc thread so anyone can ask anything.

I mean: if you have any question about any elite section indicator or EA (paiting/repaiting, bar coloring, best settings, how many versions, how it looks on the charts and so on) - you can ask those questions on this public thread

Dear Admin,

May I suggest that you make a section dedicated for newbie traders? I think it would be very beneficial for those who had just entered Forex since I think that there are some members that are willing to learn but cannot participate well in the discussions.

Reason: